Would you like to challenge your leadership style? Do you want to enhance your communication skills? Feeling like meeting new people? We Got You!
Join our Orientation Family!
We are looking for energetic and positive Humber students to join the team. Orientation is a great way to build new friendships and to share your experiences with incoming students. You will be creating a dynamic and enthusiastic environment, facilitating group icebreakers, mingling with new Humber students, guiding campus tours, and more!
As an Orientation Volunteer, you will participate in Academic Orientation taking place September 1st – 3rd and in Welcome Week taking place September 8th – 10th. You’ll also get to participate in a two-day training program on August 27th and 28th.
Being an Orientation Volunteer also comes with some perks! As a Volunteer, you will…
● Have a chance to win a prize of $2000 or $1000 towards tuition*
● Receive a Certificate of Participation signed by the Dean of Students
● Receive exclusive Orientation Team Gear (includes shirt, bag, lanyard, candy, and more!)
● Be recognized at a Volunteer Appreciation & Awards Dinner
● Be entered into draws for incredible prizes**
● Take part in exciting social events planned just for you!
● Participate in the Volunteer Recognition Program (Be recognized by your peers for your work during Orientation)
● Receive a notation on your Co-Curricular Record
Interested? To find out more info and to apply, visit humber.ca/orientation
Apply before July 1 to be entered into the Early Bird Prize Draw!**
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*A minimum of 40 Volunteer hours is required to qualify
**Volunteers must work at least one shift to qualify for draws