The application deadline is July 15 for most internships.
Humber’s International Development Institute is recruiting 20 youth in July and August to complete an overseas internship as part of the DFATD-funded International Youth Internship Program (IYIP).
All the internship descriptions will be available on the International Development Institute’s website this week . The postings will be located in Opportunities Abroad.
The application deadline is July 15 for most internships. The application instructions are on each posting.
Interested candidates must:
· be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada,
· be legally entitled to work in Canada,
· be between the ages of 19 and 30,
· be a post-secondary graduate,
· have not previously participated in a past internship within DFTAD’s IYIP initiative
For more information contact:
3199 Lakeshore Blvd. West, H214
The Business School
Toronto, ON M8V 1K8