This post originally appeared in Humber Communique on January 26, 2016
The Shutterbug Contest is on until February 15th!
We’re inviting all amateur alumni photographers to showcase their photographic talents by submitting their best shots. Enter your photo before it’s too late – you might just be our Grand Prize winner.
Theme: Abandoned Places
- Contest is open to Humber alumni
- Entries are accepted from amateur photographers only and must not have been previously published
- Entry submission:
- Email your entry to email@example.com with the subject line “Shutterbug Photo Contest”
- Only 1 submission per entrant
Deadline: Entries must be received by February 15, 2016
- First prize winner: $500
- Runners up: Humber prize pack
- The winner’s name and winning photo will be published in the next issue of Humber dialogue
* By submitting an entry, the winner grants Humber College the rights to use his or her name and photo in Humber print and online sources.
Visit page 23 of Humber dialogue for additional contest information. Don't have a copy? You can view it online here.