This post originally appeared in Humber Communique on February 25, 2016
Don't miss next week's Microsoft Resume Workshop!
Date/Time: March 24, 2016 - 5:00pm
Where: Lakeshore Campus, Room A170 - The Blue Room
Contact: Antoniette Di Marco, 416.675.6622 x3662, firstname.lastname@example.org
Students are invited to the Microsoft Resume Workshop and can expect the following at this event:
- A Microsoft Representative to host and deliver the workshop.
- Hands-on instruction and top tips on how to build and host an Online Resume + ensure it stands out.
- Exposure to FREE student resources including Azure (Microsoft’s Cloud) – used by >57% of Fortune 500 companies.
- Access to Web Tools & Activities to allow continued learning and exploring following the workshop.
- The opportunity to submit resumes online (Microsoft contact to be provided during session) for internship and/or full-time employment opportunities.