|Join this brilliant Team!|
The International Centre at the both campuses is looking for Student Ambassadors to add to our team of dynamic young leaders.
As an Ambassador, your responsibilities would include but not be restricted to data entry, filing, greeting new Humber students, participating in International Centre events and workshops, social media projects, and much more.
International Student Ambassadors Qualifications:
* Currently enrolled and in good academic standing
* Full-time student (with at least 2 full semesters still remaining here at Humber)
* Motivated self-starter
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
* Knowledge of the campus and its facilities
* Strong leadership and mentorship skills
* Comfortable working in a flexible environment
* Experience with Social Media
Social Media experience, 2+ semesters remaining at Humber, and photography/videography/design skills are considered assests.
If you are interested in applying for this position please take a look at the job posting as well as more information on the job responsibilities attached. We are looking for applicants to submit:
- Cover Letter
- Showcase piece (e.g., Photographs, Videos, Graphic Design pieces, Blogs, etc.).
- Please also include a copy of your Summer 2016 timetable and student number.
The deadline to apply is Friday April 15th @ 8:00am (please make sure to submit all required documents) - Only those applicants that are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send LAKESHORE applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send NORTH applications to email@example.com