Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Co-Op Work Permit

 Do you have a mandatory placement, internship, co-op?

Apply Now for your Co-Op Work Permit.

A Co-Op Work Permit is required before you begin any work that is a part of your program at Humber. Click Here for more details.

Important Information: Although you may have a Study Permit that provides you authorization to work, you must also have a Co-Op Work Permit before beginning any type of work requirement that is a mandatory part of your program.

No comments:

Post a Comment