Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Working Off Campus

You may be eligible to work off campus if you have an off-campus work permit, authorization to work letter (issued by CIC) or meet the following criteria:

Have a valid study permit that gives you authorization to work
Be a full-time student in a program that leads to a degree, diploma or certificate that is six months in length or longer

If the above applies you are eligible to work up to 20 hours per week during the regular academic session and full-time during scheduled breaks, such as the winter and summer holidays or spring break.

Important Information: You must stop working on the day you no longer meet the above eligibility requirements (e.g., if you are no longer a full-time student during an academic session.)

Does your Study Permit give you authorization to work? Click Here to learn more about the conditions or remarks that must be printed on your Study Permit.

No comments:

Post a Comment