Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Changes to Travel Regulations Could Affect You!

Attention students and families: New entry requirement for those traveling to or through Canada are now in effect for visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly to or transit through Canadian airports. All who fall into this category, with few exceptions, require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travelers with a valid Canadian visa. 
Canadian citizens, including dual citizens, and Canadian permanent residents cannot apply for an eTA.
Entry requirements for other methods of travel (land, sea) have not changed.
Read on for more detail here: http://bit.ly/2lvdlA2.

No comments:

Post a Comment