We are looking for candidates who have a strong work ethic and are self motivated. An International Student Ambassador is a very important part of the Humber International Team; successful candidates will demonstrate the drive and enthusiasm needed to ensure future students’ success.
|North & Lakeshore Ambassadors at Leadership Training in August 2016.|
Benefits of being an International Student Ambassador
• Help others make connections to the college
• Develop valuable work experience for your career portfolio
• Be looked at as a leader and mentor in the Humber international community
• Currently enrolled and in good academic standing
• Full-time Lakeshore Campus Student (with at least 2 full semesters still remaining here at Humber – 1st semester students are encouraged to apply)
• Motivated self-starter
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
• Skills in other languages are highly desired
• Strong leadership and mentorship skills
• Comfortable working in a flexible environment
• Experience with social media, writing/blogging, photography, videography, graphic design, event planning/execution and/or marketing and community outreach are considered assets for this role.
• Must attend ALL required training sessions
• Must be available during Orientation Week in both May 2017 and September 2017
• Attend student trips and activities
• Perform airport pick-ups
• General office duties (75% of Job Responsibilities)
• Available for special International Projects (International Education Week, etc.)
• Work with International Centre Team members on social media initiatives
If you are an enthusiastic leader, motivated self-starter and excited about this job opportunity, please forward your resume, cover letter and one showcase piece (e.g., photographs, videos, poster design, or blog) to Matthew McDonald.
International Student Advisor
Humber College (Lakeshore Campus, H100A)
Email: matthew.mcdonald [AT ] humber.ca
|Ana is a current student ambassador from Mauritius.|
The deadline to have your resume and cover letter submitted (by email) is Friday, March 31, 2017 at 8:30 a.m.
|International Student Ambassadors & International Student Advisors at the 2016 Holiday Dinner|